Managed Print Services (MPS) is a solution provided by a third-party that becomes responsible for taking care of the management of a business’s print fleet. MPS providers manage all aspects of business printing, including right-sizing your fleet, maintaining and optimizing all devices, automatically replenishing supplies, and so much more. MPS is intended to optimise your printing devices to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and decrease waste. Interested in learning more? Here is some additional information about how Managed Print Services will benefit your Sydney business.
How Managed Print Services Will Benefit Your Sydney Business
- Printer fleet reduction – If you have a complex printing infrastructure in your workplace, chances are the total cost of ownership for the devices are high. A Managed Print Services provider will offer a free assessment of your current fleet, collecting data about your printing devices. Based on this information, the provider will help you consolidate your printer fleets for optimised efficiency. For example, a provider may identify the devices that tend to go down the most and recommend that you get replace them with more efficient machines.
- Lower print volumes – Another way MPS will benefit your Sydney business is by reducing print volumes. MPS can provide you with data about the print activities of your employees, including identifying those who may print too frequently. With this information, you can optimise print processes to reduce wasted printing supplies and cut down on unnecessary printing.
- Security – Many printing devices come with activity tracking and built-in user authentication. However, Managed Print Services offers you even more security by ensuring that device data is encrypted. Your MPS partner can also help you establish permissions to ensure individuals aren’t able to access sensitive information without authorisation.
- Control and accountability – An MPS solution will provide you with vital information about your print environment so that you can run reports and establish defined processes. You can combine an MPS with a solution like PrintReleaf to make accountability and control easier when it comes to printing.
- Boosted productivity – Incorporating MPS can help increase the productivity of your employees by reducing device downtime. MPS’s proactive approach ensures your employees will always be able to print their documents without delay.
Managed Print Services can transform your office’s printing environment for the better. For more information about MPS and how it can benefit your Sydney business, contact Orion Print Management today.